6 acid and sweet golden apples
150 Gr butter
150 Gr brown sugar
100 Gr raisins corinth
125 Ml hot rum
100 Gr crunched walnuts
Orange zest and grated orange peel
6 sheets of filo dough
1. Chop and peel the apples and put in a pan with the juice and orange zest, the sugar and the butter- add the cinnamon stick and cook until they are al dente-
2. Heat the rum and put the raisins to blanch. chop the walnuts. Cool everything.
3. On a baking sheet put greaseproof paper and add the filo dough with butter
4.Put the stuffing with raisins and walnuts all drained, rolling the plates until they form a roll.
5. Melt the last edge with butter and make a few cuts in the loin to let it breathe. And put in the oven previously heated to 200 degrees and lower to 180 for 30 - 40 minutes depending on the oven.
6. When it is crispy it is ready. Serve with creme anglaise or vanilla ice cream.