“EVERYONE TALKS WELL ABOUT ME.”
NUT SANA IN CORPORE SANO
“The well known”
Large and smooth; It has an oval shape and a well-sealed shell. Known all over the world. Very appreciated by buyers for its very light colored and high quality fruits.
“The hardest and the sweetest”
Of French origin, the result of crossing “Franquette” and “Lara” varieties. Excellent quality walnut, very light and tasty, of medium size, moderately ribbed structure and very light in color (100% of the “extralight” grain).
“The first to arrive”
The result of “Payne” and “PI 15968”, oval and smooth, with a beautiful light natural color. 90-95% light product is obtained. Medium-hard shell, superior to the medium-large caliber Chandler.
“The one with common sense”
Its good performance in narrow-frame plantations made it spread rapidly in the south-west of France and in the north of Italy. Large grain size, light colored walnut (50% extralight).
Large, rounded, smooth, very sealed and harvested in the middle of the season. Known for the light color of its skin and for its attractive natural appearance, it presents a large, clear fruit and an excellent flavor.
- Half: “Our Butterfly”: We work with a very non-aggressive nut opening system that allows us to present a very clean half, almost without cracks. Perfect for decorating and savoring.
- Quarters: with the same quality of a half but smaller in size, perfect for fillings of cakes, bread, nougat, ice cream or cookies.
- Diced: Our perfect topping or ingredient.
- Bags with controlled atmosphere of 5kg (net) each.
- Total box weight 10kg (net).